Helping you navigate the UK Immigration System
A regulated immigration adviser will be able to help you understand the UK immigration system, to prepare your application correctly, and to increase your chances of success.
Types of UK Visas
Applying for UK Entry
There are many different types of UK visas, each with its own requirements. Some of the most common types of UK visas include:
- Skilled Worker visa: This visa is for skilled workers who have been offered a job in the UK.
- Global Mobility Visa: This visa is for businesses to send their workers to the UK to undertake various roles.
- Student visa: This visa is for students who want to study in the UK. /li>
- Family visa: This visa is for family members of UK citizens or those who hold Indefinite Leave to Remain.
- Visit visa: This visa is for people who want to visit the UK for tourism, business, or other purposes. If you are a resident of the United States and hold a different nationality you may require a visit visa for the purpose of visiting the UK.
How to apply for a UK visa
The application process for a UK visa varies depending on the type of visa you are applying for. However, in general, you will need to submit the following documents:
- A visa application form
- A passport
- Proof of identity
- Proof of financial support
- A letter from your employer or educational institution
- Other documents relating to your circumstances
Applying for a UK visa can be a complex process. However, with the help of a qualified UK immigration consultant, you can increase your chances of success. A good consultant will be able to help you understand the UK immigration system, to apply for a visa efficiently and effectively, and to comply with UK immigration law.
Our individual sponsorship and visa fees typically range from 1500 USD to 7000 USD and we have competitive fee bundles designed to cover all the work involved in licensing and managing individual visa applications. Our advisers would be happy to discuss options with you.
The cost of UK immigration consultant services varies depending on the type of service and the level of support required. However, in general, more affordable than hiring an immigration lawyer. Which is particularly useful when moving operations to a new country.
Our ethos is to provide first class services at affordable fees.
Why choose us?
If you are interested in learning more about our business immigration services, contact us today. We would be happy to answer any questions you have and to discuss how we can help you achieve your business goals.
- We are experts in the UK immigration system
- We have a proven track record of success
- We are committed to providing high-quality advice and services
- We are affordable
- We are regulated by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC)