New York Premium Application Centre
To attend this Premium Application Centre, you will need to purchase a Gold, Silver, Bronze, or Settlement Premium Package.
VFS Services (USA) Inc. 128 East 32nd Street, New York NY, 10016 Fl 4
What happens at the Visa Application Centre?
- Arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time.
- You must attend the appointment in person. You cannot send someone else.
- Bring your valid passport or travel document with at least one blank page.
- Provide your fingerprints and photograph. This is known as biometric information.
- Your digital photograph must show your full face without sunglasses, tinted spectacles, or head covering (unless for religious or medical reasons).
- Your face should be clearly visible with no hair across your eyes.
- Ensure your fingertips are free from any forms of decoration, cuts, abrasions, or other markings.
- If you are applying for a visa on behalf of a child under 5 years old, they must also attend an appointment and have their digital photograph taken, but they do not have to provide their fingerprint information.
- Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult (18+). The adult cannot be a member of VFS Global staff.
- Without biometric information, your visa application will not be processed.
- You can upload your supporting documents yourself after booking your appointment, or bring them to the Visa Application Centre and use our Document Scanning Assistance service.
- If you are using our Document Scanning Assistance service at the Premium Application Centres (PACs), please bring the originals or good quality copies of your supporting documents.
- If you are using our Document Scanning Assistance service at the Application Support Centers (ASCs), please send good quality copies of your supporting documents to the New York Scanning hub after your biometric appointment.
- The New York Premium Application Centre only processes the above services, and is unable to provide status updates/answer inquiries for mail-in cases.
- The New York Premium Application Centre is open from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
If you want UK regulated Immigration advice, give us a call. We can help guide throughout the process.