Tier 5 Government Authorised Exchange Scheme
The Tier 5 Government Authorised Exchange Scheme is a temporary worker visa which allows people to enter the UK for a period of up to 24 months. There are a number of schemes available to the public which typically fall under Training & Work experience, Research and Overseas Languages Categories. Many international University graduates have utilised this niche immigration route to gain valuable work experience in one of the most innovative countries in the world. Getting experience in the UK is still one of the most desired attributes to have when applying for permanent work.
- You would need to pass the Tier 5 Sponsors eligibility criteria.
- Attain a Certificate of Sponsorship for Tier 5 from an A – Rated Sponsor.
- There may be an age restriction in place, please check with your sponsor if there are any limitations.
- Educated at Degree Level.
- Find a company who is running
- Gain Sponsorship from a Scheme provider.
- Hold a valid Certificate of Sponsorship.
- Apply for a Tier 5 Temporary Worker Visa in your country of residence.