Tier 2 Minister of Religion
Tier 2 Minister of Religion permits individuals to practice their faith in communities and wider communities within the United Kingdom. Other roles included in this category are missionary, and member of a religious order.
- You must have a job offer from a registered Tier 2 Sponsor.
- You hold a valid Certificate of Sponsorship.
- The work you do must relate to that of your sponsor organisation who issued you with a Certificate of Sponsorship.
- You must meet the English Language Requirement.
- You must demonstrate you have maintenance funds that you can draw on, should it become necessary to use them, the current amount £945 in savings.
- Your sponsor will issue you with a Certificate of Sponsorship.
- You may apply inside the UK or outside the UK from your country of residence.
- The application is made online.
- Your visa is valid for up to three years.
- Dependants permitted under this application.
- You may apply to extend your visa for a further three years.
- Providing you meet the Minister of Religion eligibility requirements you may apply to switch into this category.