Our Team understand the innate complexities and sensitivities with family applications of any nature. Trying to match unique circumstances against a prescribed list of requirements requires experience. Our specialists are here to give your application the best possible opportunity of success while making the whole experience less daunting. The partner visa is open to individuals who want to live in the UK with their British or settled partner.
How we can help
Our services are designed to support your through the whole process, so you can concentrate on the important things.
Exploring your options
- We provide an initial ‘preliminary’ virtual meeting to establish yours and your partner’s intentions, your history together as well as some basic advice and timelines.
- If you would like the assurance of whether you and you partner meet the rules we can provide an in-depth review of your circumstances during a consultation.
Educating you on the steps
- The consultation will assess whether you meet the full criteria of the visa. This process can be quite complex depending on how the income and relationship requirements are met especially if you both have lived abroad in the years leading up to the application or whether you receive income from various routes.
- If we are not satisfied that you meet the requirements at this stage we may ask to review documentation to evidence your eligibility before proceeding to offer our representation services.
Preparing your case
- Our service offer will set out the process and opinion of making an application under this route and whether there may be other suitable options.
- After engagement we will provide a tailored list of specific documentation and will review the documentation against meeting the stringent visa requirements.
- Upload the finalised information to the online visa application and submit the finalised document bundle along with our Cover Letter which sets out your eligibility and how you and your partner meet the rules.
Supporting you on the way
- General on-hand support during the whole process.
- Liaise with UKVI officials should further enquiries be made. This could be due to having a previous Immigration history, or UKVI may make further enquiries if the application is of a complex nature.
- Brief the applicant on the logistical process of the visa application right up to collecting the BRP card in the UK.
Find out how we can help.
Our Team are ready to join you for the first stage, getting your visa.
All applicants must be 18 years old or over.
There are a number of ways you can meet the financial requirement, for example via an annual income of more than £18,600 or savings of more than £62,500. You can also combine other income types from pension and/or income from a property portfolio. Please call our team of specialists we can review your finances and confirm your eligibility for you.
Do I have to sit an English Language test?
If you are a national from a majority English speaking country you may be exempted from the English Language requirement. Otherwise you must pass a test at CEFR Level B1 or above.
You must show that you have been in a subsisting relationship for more than 2 years.
If you are making an application outside the UK your visa will be valid for 33 months. If you are making an application within the UK it will be valid for 30 months.
All partner visa routes lead to settlement as long as you meet the residential requirements for settlement.
If you are currently in the UK on a visa which is valid for more than 6 months you may be able to switch to the partner visa in country.