Representation Services outside UK
Full application Representation outside UK – This service is available to you is you are applying to come to the UK.
You will be assigned a designated caseworker who will provide you with an initial consultation, advice and guidance on the preparation of your visa application as well as compiling your application online and reviewing your documents.
What’s included in this service?
- Designated caseworker.
- Initial Skype consultation.
- Letter of opinion.
- Tailored Document list to suit your circumstances.
- Online application administration.
- Application and Document review.
- Submission Guidance.
- On-going visa support up until your application has been decided by UKVI.
Providing accurate accounts and supporting documents is vital to the success of a first-time application. Don’t be left behind with a refusal, get the support and confidence you need by calling our office and speaking to an Immigration adviser.