Premium Service Representation
For Applications made in the United Kingdom, many of our clients have started using Premium Service Representation as it is stress free, quick and straight forward. You can use this service additionally to our ‘representation inside the UK’ service.
What’s in our Premium Service:
- Management of Premium Service appointment
- Meet you prior to your schedules appointment
- Carry out a final application and documents check before submission
- Accompany you to the Service centre
- Act as a point of contact for the UKVI
- Manage any queries which may arise during the cases consideration.
- Remain with you until your application has been decided.
In most cases your application will take a whole day to consider. Therefore you will need to be prepared to take a day off work in order to account for varying processing times. There are Public Enquiry Offices scattered around the country. The main Public Enquiry Office is Croydon where most cases are considered.
After the outcome of your application has been received the Home Office will return your documents with a letter confirming the outcome of your application.
If your application has been approved you will receive your biometrics residence card in the post between 3 – 7 working after your appointment.