Representation inside UK
We provide full representation inside UK services for applications such as Leave to Remain, Further Leave to Remain, EEA, Settlement and Naturalisation.
Representation inside UK service – What’s included?
- Designated caseworker.
- Initial consultation – Advice & guidance
- Written letter of opinion
- Tailored Document list to suit your circumstances
- Online/ Offline application administration.
- Application and Document review
- On-going visa support up until your application has been decided by UKVI
- First Point of Contact liaising with the UKVI caseworker.
- Document Certification.
- Document Translation (additional Cost).
You can apply either via the standard postal route or for an additional fee you can use our same day service.
Providing accurate accounts and supporting documents is vital to the success of a first-time application. Don’t be left behind with a refusal, get the support and confidence you need by calling our office and speaking to an Immigration adviser.