Permanent Residency Card
The Permanent Residency Card is for non-EEA Nationals (third country family members) of qualified persons who have lived here continuously for 5 years. Permanent Residency may be granted to you if your relationship with your EEA Family Member continues to exist and that they have maintained their qualified person status throughout the 5 year term.
- There is a minimal processing fee of £65 required.
- The application may take up to 6 months to process.
- If you would like to keep your passport while your application is being processed it is advisable to use the European Passport Return Service provided by your local Register Office. The fee for this service is approximately £10 per applicant, however please check the fee with the Register Office.
- Likewise with other EEA visa applications you only need to pay an administration fee of £65 for each applicant.
- You are now required to successfully apply for Permanent Residency before you can apply to Naturalise.
- This status allows you to live and work in the UK without restrictions.
- You must hold Permanent Residency for at least one year prior to applying to Naturalise.
If you would like to know more about our Permanent Residency and Naturalisation package please call our team on 0207 836 8505.