Application & Renewal Services – Tier 2 Employer Sponsor Licence.
Initial Tier 2 Employer Sponsor Licence Application
- Initial consultation without charge to discuss your requirements.
- Allocated Business Immigration Caseworker for the full Tier 2 Employer Sponsorship Licence application process.
- Preparation of your online Tier 2 Sponsor Licence application portal.
- Guidance and dedicated support on the submission process, requirements and documentation support.
- Collation and advice on specific documentation which may best represent your business profile.
- Qualifying candidate sponsorship for the Licence application.
- HR training in regards to Right to Work checks, record keeping and Home Office compliance in regards to Sponsor duties and responsibilities.
- On-going 12 month support Immigration Advisory Services and Sponsor Management System maintenance included in our application fee.
What are the Home Office fees to process a Tier 2 Employer Sponsor Licence application?
The Home Office fee for a Tier 2 Empolyer Licence application for SME is £536 (not subject to VAT) and for a Medium to Large organisation is £1,476. If you have a micro company or charitable status please expect the fee to be £536 (not subject to VAT). As a company you will be required to pay the Immigration Skills Charge as well as the processing fee for a Certificate of Sponsorship.
For more information about our fees please call our offices and book a consultation.
Tier 2 Employer Sponsor Licence renewal service
Your Licence is valid for a period of 4 years after which time you will be required to apply to renew your Licence for a further term if you continue to employ a migrant workforce or if you intend to employ overseas nationals in the future. You will usually receive a reminder to renew your Licence from UKVI, 3 months prior to the Licence expiry date. An early renewal application will ensure continuity of Sponsorship for your current migrant workers.
Included in the service:
- Company HR audit and update service in the event of any changes to your circumstances such as a change to your Key Personnel in the last 4 years or your operational address has changed. We will update the Home Office and advise on the necessary documents to support the Licence changes.
- Our advice and guidance on specific documents to support the renewal process.
- Preparation of Licence renewal through the Sponsor Management System.
- On-going support; 12 month Immigration Advisory Services included in our fee.
Please be aware that while you are submitting an application to renew your Licence, the renewal is not an automatic process.
The Home office fees for Tier 2 Licence applications and renewals have not increased in 2018. For SME the Licence fee is £536 (not subject to VAT) and for a Medium or Large organisation is £1,476. If you have a micro company or charitable status, please expect the fee to be £536 (not subject to VAT). For more information about our fees call our offices and book a consultation.