Tier 1 Investor Visa
The Visa Office’s business team have experience in assisting tier 1 investor visa clients from all over the world and are very knowledgeable about the intricacies of this visa category which in turn helps to simplify the application process so you can concentrate on growing your investment portfolio.
The Tier 1 Investor Visa is open to individuals from overseas who want to make a substantial financial investment in the UK. In order to qualify you are required to demonstrate that you have the capability to invest more than £2,000,000 in the UK.
Tier 1 Investor Visa – Basic Requirements
- Demonstrate that you have upwards of £2,000,000 in your control to invest in a United Kingdom Institution regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- You are 18 years of age or over.
- Meet the points requirement of 75 points to satisfy the Home Office.
- You must hold overseas criminal record certificates of any country you have resided in for more than 12 months preceding the application.
- There is currently no English language requirement.
- Your application must pass the ‘Genuineness Test.’
- There is currently no Maintenance requirement.
You may apply to switch in the UK or make an application in your country of residence.
- The visa is valid for 3 years and 4 months.
- Can extend your visa for a further 3 years.
- You are permitted to bring your family as dependants.
- Apply for settlement after 5 years.
- Accelerated Settlement – Providing you meet the conditions you may settle after 3 years.
- There are generous absence provisions under Indefinite Leave to Remain.