Tier 1 Investor Visa application
The Visa Office’s business team have experience in assisting tier 1 investor visa clients from all over the world and are very knowledgeable about the intricacies of this visa category which in turn helps to simplify the application process so you can concentrate on growing your investment portfolio.
The Tier 1 Investor Visa is open to individuals from overseas who want to make a substantial financial investment in the UK. In order to qualify you are required to demonstrate that you have the capability to invest more than £2,000,000 in the UK.
Tier 1 UK Investor Visa Requirements:
- Demonstrate that you have upwards of £2,000,000 in your control to invest in a United Kingdom Institution regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- You are 18 years of age or over.
- Meet the points requirement of 75 points to satisfy the Home Office.
- You must hold overseas criminal record certificates for any country you have resided in for more than 12 months preceding the application.
- There is currently no English language requirement.
- There is currently no maintenance requirement.
You may apply to switch in the UK or make an application in your country of residence.
- The visa is valid for 3 years and 4 months.
- Can extend your visa for a further 3 years.
- You are permitted to bring your family as dependants.
- Apply for settlement after 5 years.
- Accelerated Settlement – Providing you meet the conditions you may settle after 3 years.
- There are generous absence provisions under Indefinite Leave to Remain.
If you would like some initial advice regarding your eligibility for the Tier 1 Investor visa please contact our Business Immigration Team to book a consultation. We also provide full representation services for applications made in country and outside the UK. We have offices in London and South West England. T: 0207 836 8505.