About the Global Talent Visa
The Global Talent visa, supersedes Tier 1 Exceptional Talent, they are similar in some ways however the Global Talent Visa covers a wider range of business sectors and is recognised for emerging leaders in their field can take advantage of sharing their knowledge and expertise working in the UK.
How we can help
Our team of Business Immigration advisers are well versed in the Global Talent visa process and know how important the timelines are. Please call our team today and make use of an initial free of charge visa introduction. We provide a full wrap around service broken down below:
Exploring your options
- We provide an initial ‘foundation’ virtual meeting to establish whether Global Talent Visa is the right route for you to come to the UK.
- We will look into your long term residency intentions and take a view as to how you will meet the visa requirements along the way.
Educating you on the steps
- Advise you on the two phase endorsement process and whether you meet the stringent requirements relating to your field and the endorsing body.
- Advise on timelines and Immigration costs for both phases.
- Advise on the visa application process and what to expect during the submission phase
Preparing your case
- We will provide a tailored list of specific documentation and will review the documentation against meeting the stringent endorsement requirements we will review your immigration history and supporting documentation to ensure it meets the visa application criteria.
- Upload the finalised information to the online visa application and submit the finalised document bundle.
Supporting you on the way
- Liaise with UKVI officials should further enquiries be made. This could be due to having a previous Immigration history, or they may make further enquiries if the application is of a complex nature.
- Brief the applicant on the logistical process of the visa application right up to collecting the BRP card in the UK.
Find out how we can help you.
We can help you. Talk to our team and get some initial advice.
The application Process.
Akin to Innovator Visa, the Global Talent visa is broken down into two phases. Endorsement and the visa application.
The individual must attain an endorsement from a recognised body within their chosen field in order to qualify for the visa.
The second phase of the application process and only once the endorsement has been approved applicants can apply for a visa to come to the UK, or apply for leave to remain, if already in the UK in a permitted category. This visa is valid for 5 years after which time the migrant may make an application for Indefinite Leave to Remain.
Global Talent Visa FAQ's
The Global Talent visa is for emerging leaders or recognised leaders who fall under the following categories;
- digital technology
- the arts
- film and television
The applicant must first obtain an endorsement from a recognised endorsing body, the current bodies are listed below;
- Arts Council England
- British Academy
- Royal Academy of Engineering
- Royal Society
- Tech Nation
- UK Research and Innovation