We are looking for an Administrator to work initially part time at our office in Mere, Wiltshire. The role may extend to full time.
The administrator will work closely with the team in managing and maintaining databases, electronic and manual filing systems, producing form proformas, templates and instructions as well as form completing. Introducing, collating, and inputting data on Key Performance Indicators.
Providing administration support to the fee earners
- Maintaining company and client data/ records
- Liaising with clients on behalf of Fee earners
- Raising Purchase Orders, processing invoices, monitoring budgets and debt chasing
- Setting up meetings and taking minutes, handling enquiries and emails on behalf of Fee Earners.
- Stationary orders, liaison with IT support to manage Infrastructure when required
- Social media updates
- Qualified graduate level
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office
- Significant experience of working in a busy administration environment
- Able to work within a small team
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent ICT skills, including typing, proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrable skills in administration, together with the ability to effectively manage a busy and varied workload.
- Have a flexible approach, balancing competing priorities with an ability to deliver against tight deadlines.
- To be self-motivated and can work on your own initiative in an organised manner.
- Ability to proofread documents and maintain confidentiality relating to highly sensitive information.
- Able to work outside normal business hours on occasion, when required
- Must have carried out a DBS Background Check in the most recent 6 months
- Hybrid Working is a possibility
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org